- CONTACT US
- AFS
- Business
- Bussiness
- Car
- Career
- Celebrity
- Digital Products
- Education
- Entertainment
- Fashion
- Film
- Food
- Fun
- Games
- General Health
- Health
- Health Awareness
- Healthy
- Healthy Lifestyle
- History Facts
- Household Appliances
- Internet
- Investment
- Law
- Lifestyle
- Loans&Mortgages
- Luxury Life Style
- movie
- Music
- Nature
- News
- Opinion
- Pet
- Plant
- Politics
- Recommends
- Science
- Self-care
- services
- Smart Phone
- Sports
- Style
- Technology
- tire
- Travel
- US
- World

Israel on Saturday launched renewed attacks on the Iran-backed Hezbollah militia in Lebanon, the military said.
Launchers and military sites of Hezbollah were hit in the Beqaa area in the east of the country and in southern Lebanon, it said in a post on Telegram.
"The presence of the launchers and the military activity at these sites constitutes a violation of the understandings between Israel and Lebanon," the military said.
Lebanon's state news agency NNA reported that two people were killed in two separate strikes.
Israel and Hezbollah agreed to a ceasefire in November last year, following more than a year of cross-border attacks.
However, both sides accuse each other of violating the agreement, and the Israeli military has repeatedly attacked targets in Lebanon over the past year.
LATEST POSTS
- 1
Israel violated ceasefire with Hezbollah more than 10,000 times, UNIFIL claims - 2
Report in relation to renaming Herzog Park set to be withdrawn - 3
Bismuth’s haredi draft bill won’t change enlistment, IDI expert tells 'Post' - 4
I work with companies to confront addiction in the workplace. The hidden crisis is costing corporate America millions. - 5
German police 'cleared path for fascists with batons,' protesters say
Gaza Strip sees flooding after heavy rainfall
Guinea-Bissau's coup called a 'sham' by West African political figures
Warnings rise for U.S. as severe flu strain causes outbreaks in Canada, U.K.
Russia Creates New Military Branch Dedicated To Drone Warfare
Old photos misrepresented as aftermath of political party supporters' brawl in Bangladesh
BHP liable for 2015 Brazil mine disaster: UK court
One third of Spanish pork export certificates blocked since swine fever outbreak, minister says
Explainer-What has happened to the damaged spacecraft at China's space station?
Chinese astronauts’ return to Earth delayed over fears spaceship damaged by debris













